- have a passion for children and their education
- be professional with a strong work ethic
- have experience in administration and office support
- do general administration & customer service support
- be communicating with families/whanau
- be maintaining file system, tracking absences
- pay attention to detail
- be able to efficiently organise and keep track of multiple projects and activities
- previous experience in a general administration/customer service role - this is essential
- strong communication ability, fluent in English, both written and verbally
- the ability to pick up new systems and processes
- a gentle approach when working with children and parents
Salary rate will be negotiated.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.